Friday, February 29, 2008

Belly Pictures

Okay, so I promised some of you belly pictures. Please note that the fact that I am posting pictures on my blog 9 months pregnant means I feel some very strong love for those of you out there. The other wonderful thing about this pictures is that since Greg was out of town Scott was the photographer. Scott loves taking pictures and usually takes them when I'm out of the room. I have posted some of Scott's other photography masterpieces at the end of the blog.














Here's when I was trying to coach Scott on how to take the pictures (Don't get the lower half of my body, just get the top half). I figured this is probably really how I look the last month of pregnancy, annoyed.


Here's some of Scott's other masterpieces:



10 comments:

G and G Nut said...

Christy,
You look GREAT! I mean it - the only part of you that looks pregnant is your basketball tummmy. I used to have pregnant legs, arms, hips, you name it.
By the way who is the lurker that surfaced in the previous post????

G and G Nut said...

What lurker? Whew!!! Thankfully, I must have been dreaming!

Andrea said...

THANKS for the belly pictures. I love them! I'm looking forward to hear the news of the birth! Best wishes with it and hang in there till the bitter end!

Megan said...

You are such a hottie prego mom! You look great and your house looks great and I'm exhausted for you because it sounds awful to move when you are 9 months pregnant.

Jessica said...

I'm seconding Grandma nut...that's only tummy there. Your arms and legs look great!

But that IS a BIG ol' belly!!

Jessica said...

you look great! thats so funny that he loves to take pictures so much, because ethan is the same way. i always have to go through the camera deleting HIS "masterpieces."

Pepper Lovin! said...

I can not believe you have not had the baby yet! I am sorry. but I love the pics. Scott did very well. Your house is SOOOO cute. I am probably going to come into town after Ahna has her baby so we will have to hang out.

Audrey said...

Your pregnant photo reminds me so much of my pregnant belly at the same time--all belly out front. So cute--seriously!!!
Now, why is Stacy crying in the photo that Scott took? Did he realize that he's incriminating himself with this photo?

Cook Family said...

You look so cute! Scott did a great job. We too have pictures Jackson has taken and Bailey is crying, usually because she wants the camera and he says no.

Meridith said...

You crack me up!! I totally relate with the way you feel at nine months pregnant. Annoyed!! That's exactly how I feel too by that point.