Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pics, pics and more pics






Some of these are old pics but I thought I would just put lots of random pics on to catch up from the last couple of months. The one above is Scott and Stacey and their cousin Carter at the Oregon coast in June. They are holding the loot from one of the treasure hunts they had. (The theme of the renunion was Pirates of the Carribean. If any of you know my aunts, you know they go all out at reunions, it was a blast!) The one above that is me and my parents on the beach (notice my skull & crossbones bandanna). I'm going to start another post because I can't figure out how to get the pics to go below the text. Don't worry I am going to Spokane and I will have Ryan and Jessica teach me how to blog more efficeintly (i before e except after c?.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh man...I have a whole lesson planned out already. (I'm a little obsessed).